Community Spirit and Corporate Citizenship
Give yourself some credit...! When you bank with 1st National, you help us support community groups and events, a commitment that's grown to over $1 million over the years. For every home, car or business loan along with every checking account, 1st National customers can take credit for their part in making it happen.
Making wise investments here at home, where they do the most good - that's the power of local banking.
The 1st National Bank Employee Service Club
The Employee Service Club brings 1st National staff interested in community service together to make a difference in the community. The service club is an excellent illustration of “The power of local banking” at work. Employee Service Club members participate collectively and individually to further local community service organizations, events and causes by providing human and financial resources as well as awareness.
Here's a summary of 1st National Bank's corporate citizenship efforts to date in 2015...
- Livingston County "Community Connect" sponsor and participant, presented by the United Way of Livingston County
- Livingston Sunrise Rotary 'Midnight in the Tropics' sponsor
- OLHSA's 'Walk for Warmth' sponsor and participant
- 'Walk for Warmth' Penguin Sales benefit OLHSA Home Heating Program
- Runway Repurposed sponsor benefitting the Howell Opera House
- Howell H.S. 'Scots Bots' Robotics Program sponsor
- St. Joseph Mercy Livingston Ball sponsor
- Cleary University St. Pat's Celebration sponsor
- Hartland Cromaine Library - Big Read event sponsor
- VINA Dental Give A Smile auction event sponsor
- Brighton H.S. Musical Theatre program ad sponsor
- 'Hunting Ground' movie event to benefit LACASA sponsor
- Hartland Community Council Memorial Day Program sponsor
- Fowlerville Farmers Market sponsor
- Brighton Farmers Market sponsor
- Pinckney H.S. Senior event sponsor
- Howell H.S. Senior event sponsor
- March of Dimes Walk for Babies sponsor
- Livingston County Concert Band - Civil War Sesquicentennial sponsor
- LACASA's Drive Out Child Abuse event sponsor
- Brighton Kiwanis Gazebo Concerts sponsor
- Brighton Rotary Dash or Crash sponsor
- Livingston Arts Council Concerts at the Courthouse sponsor
- Howell Melon Fest sponsor
- LACASA Garden Tour Weekend sponsor