Community Spirit and Corporate Citizenship
Service - to our customers and community sets First National Bank apart! We love what we do and it shows in how we create better banking experiences for customers. Banking with First National makes service to our community possible and we love that too. Thanks for helping us make this community spirit possible by banking locally with First National.
Serving customers and community... that's the power of local banking.
The 1st National Bank Employee Service Club
The Employee Service Club brings First National staff interested in community service together to make a difference in the community. The service club is an excellent illustration of “The power of local banking” at work. Employee Service Club members participate collectively and individually to further local community service organizations, events and causes by providing human and financial resources as well as awareness.
Here's a summary of First National Bank's corporate citizenship efforts to date in 2016...
- Big Brothers Big Sisters 'Dream Big' Breakfast sponsor and honoree
- Livingston County United Way's "Community Connect" sponsor and participant
- Howell DDA's Lunar New Year event sponsor
- Livingston Sunrise Rotary 'Midnight in the Tropics' sponsor
- OLHSA's 'Walk for Warmth' sponsor and participant
- 'Walk for Warmth' Penguin Sales benefit OLHSA Home Heating Program
- Howell H.S. 'Scots Bots' Robotics Program sponsor
- Brighton H.S. Musical Theater Program Ad sponsor
- Charyl Stockwell Academy - Beluga Ball Program Ad sponsor
- Livingston County Humane Society - Fur Ball sponsor
- VINA Dental Auction sponsor
- Runway Repurposed sponsor benefitting the Howell Opera House