Community Spirit and Corporate Citizenship
Give yourself some credit...! When you bank with First National, you help us support community groups and events, a commitment that's grown to over $1 million over the years. For every home, car or business loan along with every checking account, First National customers can take credit for their part in making it happen.
Making wise investments here at home, where they do the most good - that's the power of local banking.
The First National Bank Employee Service Club
The Employee Service Club brings First National staff interested in community service together to make a difference in the community. The service club is an excellent illustration of “The power of local banking” at work. Employee Service Club members participate collectively and individually to further local community service organizations, events and causes by providing human and financial resources as well as awareness.
Here's a summary of First National Bank's corporate citizenship efforts to date in 2014...
- Livingston County "Community Connect" sponsor and participant, presented by the United Way of Livingston County
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters Evening With Our Stars Sponsor
- Howell Chamber of Commerce, Citizen of the Year Dinner Centerpiece Silent Auction sponsor
- Brighton Chamber of Commerce Annual Meeting and "Economic Update" Sponsor
- January "Casual Because We Care" efforts benefit the Livingston County Chapter-American Red Cross
- Brighton High School Musical program ad sponsor
- Howell Chamber of Commerce February Program Sponsor
- "Midnight in the Tropics" event sponsor presented by Livingston Sunrise Rotary
- OLHSA "Walk for Warmth" event sponsorship helping to heat the homes of those in need
- Penguin Sales at First National ofices benefit OLHSA's Walk for Warmth
- February 'Casual Because We Care' proceeds benefit Gleaner's Birthday Bags
- Howell High School 'Scots Bots' Robotics Team Supporter
- Parker Middle School Theatre Program sponsor
- VINA Dental Auction sponsor
- Charyl Stockwell Academy Beluga Ball sponsor
- Clear University Auction sponsor
- Pinckney H.S. Senior Night sponsor
- Brighton H.S. Senior Night sponsor
- LACASA Driving Out Child Abuse event sponsor
- St. Joseph School golf event sponsor
- Brighton Farmer's Market sponsor
- Fowlerville Farmer's Market sponsor
- Howell Farmer's Market sponsor
- Whitmore Lake H.S. Senior Night sponsor
- LACASA Garden Tour and Twilight in the Garden Sponsor
- Hartland H.S. Musical sponsor
- Howell Junior Baseball Association sponsor
In 2013, First National provided over $90,000 in financial support and the First National Employee Service Club volunteered more than 1,000 hours to events, causes, civic involvement, service clubs and other non-profits, all of which helped improve the quality of life across Livingston County. Summary of our 2013 efforts.
In 2012, First National provided over $75,000 in financial support and the First National Employee Service Club volunteered more than 700 hours to events, causes, civic involvement, service clubs and other non-profits, all of which helped improve the quality of life across Livingston County. Summary of our 2012 efforts.
In 2011, First National provided over $60,000 in financial support and bank staff volunteered over 1,600 hours to events, causes, civic involvement, service clubs, and other non-profits, all of which helps improve the quality of life across Livingston County. Summary of our 2011 efforts.