Use your First National ATM/Debit MasterCard instead of acheck to make purchases at millions of locations worldwide. Where ever you see theMasterCard logo. Plus, get convenient access to cash withdrawals, deposits andtransfers at First National and other ATM's displaying the MasterCard logo. YourFirst National ATM/Debit MasterCard looks like a credit card but works like anelectronic check.
Express Debit... First National now issues cards instantlyat any branch office!
Debit By Design... Make your debit card truly your own withan image of your choice on your card!
Keep 24/7 tabs on your debit card activity using e-Alerts.
Using your card:
- When you make a purchase, select Credit and sign thereceipt, or select Debit and enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- If at an ATM, use the card just as you would an ATM card.Insert into machine or swipe, and then perform your withdrawal, deposit,transfer or balance inquiry.
- Many merchants offer cash back when you use your ATM/DebitMasterCard, so when you make a purchase and select cash back, you can get moneywithout paying an ATM or other fee.
- The money comes from your checking account, so there's nodebt, monthly bills or finance charges. Each transaction, with the amount,merchant location and date, is detailed on your monthly statement.
- You can use the card to get cash, up to the balance in yourchecking account. If you are traveling, go to any financial institution thatoffers MasterCard and get a cash advance at the teller window.
- If your card is lost or stolen and you immediately reportit, your maximum liability is $50. During business hours, call 517.546.3150. After hours, call the 24-hour hotlineat 866.546.8273.
Additional Debit Card Tools and Resources:
- e-Alerts and e-Alerts FAQ's
- Debit By Design and FAQ's
- Debit Block List
- Debit Card Use Tips
- Fraud Prevention Alerts - How They Work and What to Expect
- Manage Your Debit Card with Tools in Online Banking andMobile
- MasterCard Guide to Benefits (effective June 19, 2017)