e-Delivery of Account Statements and Notices...
Enjoy the simplicity, speed, convenience, privacy, and security of e-Delivery for your periodic Account Activity Statements and Account Notices.
Best of all it's free! Instead of waiting for your statement to arrive by postal mail, you’ll receive an e-mail letting you know that an e-Statement or account notice is ready to view. To view, print or save it, just log-in to Online Banking and click on the e-Delivery tab. It’s that simple!
Signing up for e-Delivery of your Account Statements and Notices is simple…
- Log-in to Online Banking;
- Select the e-Delivery tab, then select sign-up;
- Choose the account(s) you wish to enroll for e-Delivery;
- Review and accept the disclosure/agreement – you’re enrolled!
Important notes about signing up:
- You will select a ‘security phrase’ when you sign up. You will see this ‘security phrase’ in each email regarding e-Statements. When you see the phrase, you know the e-Statement email is authentic.
- Within the e-Delivery tab in Online Banking, you will also identify the ‘Account Notices’ that you wish to receive electronically. We encourage you to receive all your account notices electronically for the fastest, safest manner to receive information about your account.
- Designate additional recipients… Have someone else who needs to review your account statement or needs to know about account notices?
- You may designate up to 3 additional recipients to receive e-Statements and/or notices. Just provide their email address and assign them a username and access PIN.
- Once set-up, your additional recipients will receive an email with a password protected PDF file of the statement. Using the username and access PIN you assigned to them, the recipient can access the statement or notice without logging in to Online Banking.
- You must confirm your ability to receive and view Adobe PDF files... when you sign up, you will need to confirm your ability to receive and view PDF files - just enter the code within the PDF within the enrollment confirmation.