External Bank Transfers
The easy way to transfer money from your First National account to your account at another institution... 'External Bank Transfers' in Online Banking.
it' simple - In Online Banking, select 'External Bank Transfer' and follow the prompts to set up your account at another institution. Once set-up, transfers can be as fast as the next business day!
Important notes about External Bank Transfers:
- When you enroll, First National will send a deposit verification amount (random amount less than $1.00) to your account at the other institution. Once received, you will need to log into Online Banking and confirm that amount. Once confirmed, you are able to schedule and complete transfers.
- Transfers are outgoing from your First National to your account (same name/ownership) at another institution.
- Accounts must be confirmed within 7 days or your verification will expire.
- Transfers may be added in Online Banking (using External Bank Transfers option) or Mobile (using the Transfer option). Recurring transfers can be set up in Online Banking but not in Mobile.
- Transfers are processed every 30 minutes and will memo post to your account at that time. Credits will be received the business day after they are processed if posted prior to 4:00 pm. If after 4 PM, they will post the business day following the next business day.
- A maximum of three accounts may be added per NetTeller ID.
- External Bank Transfers can only be processed on retail (consumer) accounts.
- The total daily limit is $5,000.00.