Safe Deposit Boxes
A secure, safe deposit box at First National Bank protects your valuables and important documents such as birth, marriage or adoption papers, photos, even computer backup data. See your branch office for available sizes and rental fees.
When you need a Cashier's Check payable to a third party, First National can help. A per-check fee is waived with some accounts.
First National Bank customers enjoy free access to notary services at their nearest branch office.
All First National Bank locations provide copying of a reasonable number of documents for our customers for a nominal fee.
With Direct Deposit, your paycheck, pension or other regular, recurring deposit is automatically deposited in your savings or checking account the morning of each payday or distribution. Direct Deposit is:
- Safe. No more worrying about lost, stolen or damaged checks.
- Free. Enjoy all the benefits at no charge.
- Convenient. No more special trips to the bank just to deposit your check.
- Reliable. You still receive a pay stub from your employer and a monthly statement from First National to let you know your account has been credited.
Getting your Direct Deposit started or moved is easy...
To directly deposit your paycheck or another regular payment into your checking or savings account, give this information to the party making the payment (i.e. employer):
- A deposit ticket from your account (this will show them the account number to deposit it to)
- First National Bank's routing number: #072410550