Online Bill Pay
Simplify your life with Online Bill Pay. Save time, money and take some of the pain out of paying bills. Get started today, it's simple to sign up and use:
- Log-in to Online Banking;
- Click on Bill Pay and follow the prompts to sign up.
Online Bill Pay users enjoy more:
- Convenience - pay your bills electronically all in one place- instead of visiting multiple sites.
- Control - schedule single or recurring payments in just a few steps, then never worry about missing a bill or late fees.
- Savings - save time and money by making payments online and eliminating trips to the post office plus the cost of stamps.
- Security - protect against fraud and lost payments by using online bill pay instead of regular mail.
- Simplicity - track your payment history at a glance and view future scheduled transactions all in one place.
- Confidence - quickly and easily check your account status and confirm pending payments and payments history.
Note that the maximum online bill pay payment is $9,999.99 and payments cannot be made to the IRS, to a state or local municipality for property taxes or for court-ordered payments.