Personal Checking, ATM / Debit Cards
The Power of Choice
You'll find a First National Checking Account designed precisely for the way you manage your money.
Your First National checking account is available with:
- ATM/Debit MasterCard. Use your combined ATM/Debit MasterCard to conveniently make all your everyday purchases and access cash at thousands of ATM's nationwide. Here are some debit card use tips.
- Online and Mobile banking. You'll love the ease and convenience of online banking and mobile banking for making transfers between your accounts, setting up and managing your e-Alerts, reviewing transaction history, e-deposits and so much more.
- e-Statements. The fastest, safest and most 'green' way to get your periodic account statement. e-Statements arrive promptly and securely without sitting in your mailbox or getting lost in the mail, plus you can more easily access them when and where you need to by using the archive within online banking or saving them to your own device.
- Online Bill Pay. Take some of the pain out of paying your bills. Use Online Bill Pay to pay for most anything, even another person.
- Save even more time and money... GenGold, available exclusively to you as a First National Bank account holder, offers more than 60 programs designed to save you time and money.
The Power of Confidence
Sweep/Overdraft Protection : Link your accounts and, for a small fee, money will automatically transfer from your savings to your checking account if funds are not sufficient to cover a check.
Bounce Protection : Honors checks and electronic debits, up to a specified limit, to save you the hassle and embarrassment of a returned item. You pay a fee only when you use the service. Learn more about the Basic and Extended coverage and how to enroll. The Bounce Protection Details and Policy can be reviewed here.
Here's a great resource from the Federal Reserve Board on 'Protecting Yourself from Overdraft and Bounced-Check Fees'.
Guide me.... Use this online Fitting Tool to select the best fit in a checking account based on the way you manage your money. Or talk to us now about a checking account.